Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Sunsilk Natural Recharge~ Hair It Is!



For some long drives do the trick. For some others, their moment of bliss includes indulging in adventure sports, chocolates, and who can forget.. shopping! I don’t know about others, but for me..  my favorite moment of bliss is in the shower! 





The world in its course of evolution has seen many tides and ebbs. From an increase in the population, pollution, trade, global warming, ozone hole, and a subsequent decrease in the level of consciousness and spiritualism along with a exponential downfall in the way we treat each other in terms of class, caste, and other social and economic hierarchies, one’s washroom is the only place left where a person can afford to be what (s)he truly is. Naked not just as being without clothes but also denuded emotionally.












There have been moments of anguish, heartbreak, anger as well as feats of achievement, pride and recovery of faith! That makes my washroom, my corner of the home I live in. But the experience is incomplete if one does not follow the ‘rituals’! No kidding, even toilets have their rituals, and why not!


One must take at least a minute or two to simply look at himself/herself in the mirror- just gaze along!  And shower can never be complete without shampoo! Yes, I shampoo daily! And have been shampooing daily for the 23 years of my life! And no, it doesn’t cause hairfall, as is the myth! At least, not when you have Sunsilk in your hand!
Since my childhood days, I loved the Sunsilk Black shampoo. Mum tells me that even when I went to a general store, I would point to the Sunsilk Black shampoo and would cry until it was bought!


Well, then as I grew up SUNSILK introduced many more product varieties including an increased emphasis on the usage of conditioners. In fact, the shampoo industry really took off after the globalization push. Many more products came up. Honestly, after being picked at so often, I did try other products. But no other product suited me as did Sunsilk. 
Perhaps it was the fragrance or the way my hair felt after shower.. I don’t know..maybe it is a combination of several reasons like the smooth lather I get, then the subtle but wonderful fragrance it leaves in my hair (especially after applying the conditioner) and how my hair makes me feel great!




Recently, Sunsilk introduced the All New Sunsilk Natural Recharge shampoo and conditioner which has been co-created by Sunsilk with none other than the internationally renowned hair stylist, Jamal Hammadi who has a suave clientele that includes the likes of Heather Graham, Drew Barrymore, Linda Evangelista and fashion enterprises such as Chanel and Christian Dior among others.





The shampoo has been made keeping the Indian conditions in mind. Pollution, humidity, stress have become a part and parcel of our everyday lives. It is in these circumstances that this product promises to replenish the natural health and well-being of our lovely locks. I being a woman know how important our hair is to us ladies! A bad hair day can ruin our entire day while a well-washed and conditioned hair can do wonders!

Not just does it promise the luster but also with its unique formulation of infusions of Ginseng plant root extracts, the Natural Recharge Shampoo and conditioner provides our hair the virility against the odds one faces.


It can be used daily and has a refreshingly floral fragrance. It does wonders to your hair and empowers you to have a good hair day every day for the rest of your life---What else! However, I do insist that the shampoo and conditioner routine be followed along with an intake of a nutritional diet and try and avoid the afternoon sun not just for the hair but for the entire body! If you’ve used the product, do let me know what you think of it!



This post has been written for the review of Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner for Indiblogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments!